Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Vote @GovGaryJohnson for President in November 2016


Gary Johnson
#Libertarian For President
#LiveFree | #MakeAmericaSaneAgain


After much thought, review, and internal debate this past 12 months. I have taken a stand. I endorse Gary Johnson, Libertarian, for President of the United States of America. I will be voting Libertarian at every level (President, Senator, Mayor, School Board... etc) in November 2016.

I ask you to support a common sense approach, and to run from the Tyranny of Donald Trump AND Hillary Clinton (and their parties).

When men and women are free from government and corporate interference, they are the happiest and more prosperous people.

You and I may have honest intellectual disagreements on the moral quality of one choice or another, and we can debate and discuss those choices openly and freely in a free society.

However, as long as you are not harming my person or property, and I am not harming your person or property, we should not attempt to control each other through government force. We should each be free to walk away from that discussion without the government dictating which of us is right.

You check out more from him here:

GaryJohnson2016.com
Twitter: @GovGaryJohnson
Facebook: GovGaryJohnson
Instagram: GovGaryJohnson

Darrell Wolfe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts