Pages - Menu

Friday, May 6, 2016

Why I will vote #Libertarian in 2016 for President of the USA... #NeverTrump | #NeverHillary | #GOPNeverAgain


This is why I will vote #Libertarian in 2016 for President of the USA... #NeverTrump | #NeverHillary | #GOPNeverAgain

I'll make this brief I hope:
The conservative talk show folks like: @chriskrokshow, @TheWellsReport, @ChrisSalcedoTX , @stinchfield1776, @marklevinshow, and @MedvedSHOW are all blindly leading in the wrong direction. 
They hate Hillary so much, they cannot see Trump for what HE really is... WORSE. I hope I'm wrong... but I'm usually not. 
Among conservative voices, only @glennbeck & @MattWalshBlog seems to understand like I do, the trouble Trump really is.

Don't vote for the Elephant or the Donkey... Go Porcupine! 


This month, May 2016, I left the GOP.


I want to be very clear. 
I left the GOP and its 20+ years of failed leadership, I did not leave because of Donald Trump.
I would be making this same decision if they had nominated Rubio, Kasich, Bush, or pretty much anyone other than Ted Cruz. I would have said Dr. Carson, but he's lost my trust too.

The leadership of the GOP vilified Ted Cruz who, despite any of his personality faults, is a principled constitutionalist. 

It was continued failure (over the last years, since Reagan really) to embrace the Constitution, their fight against Tea Party candidates, and finally in this election cycle the vitriol from the leadership for Liberty Lovers.

The GOP has made it clear, that they are basically another wing of the Progressives, and I am leaving them. 

Republicans and Democrats are the same party to me.

At this point... I'm not just leaving for 2016, forever. I'm no longer interested in "reforming the GOP", it's time to cut out the cancer. It's time to knock down the house and either move or build a new house in it's place. This house is no longer salvageable.

IF, and only if, a solid Libertarian candidate is not on the ticket in 2016 for a particular seat, I will consider a GOP candidate, if they prove to be small government in word AND action.

The Libertarians, for all of their personality faults, are staunch defenders of my freedom and yours.
Unless a better party arises in the future, I will cast my lot with the Libertarians for the near term.

Isn't Trump preferable to Hillary?

  • No.
  • In fact, HECK no.
  • Question: Am I willing to go against Trump, if it means letting Hillary win?
  • Answer: Yes.. I'll explain below.
The "conservative" talk shows hosts @570KLIF, @660KSKY, and @WBAP247NEWS, are just as blinded by their hate for Hillary as Trump supporters are of human decency... 

Trump is NOT preferable to Hillary. Here's why:

Hillary is a failure.
Hillary has proven it, over and over as Senator, Secretary of State, and in this election cycle again proves it... she is inept.

She's incapable of meeting half her agenda on any given day. She has proven over and over that she is a failure in every sense of the word. I have no doubts that she would "try" to keep Obama's legacy going... but she would fail... miserably.


Trump, on the other hand, is NOT a failure.
In my opinion, from what he has said (not just this year, but his entire record) publicly.. Trump is an uninformed, uneducated, scary man, but not a failure. 

He does, in fact, WIN. He makes things happen. He typically makes thing happen through bribes, deals, and shady activities. He would be the Al Capone of presidents.

I don't care one bit about what he "said" he would do during this cycle. He's a liar, and he's demonstrated that over and over.
Trump will, without any shadow of a doubt in my mind, increase the government, trample civil liberties, bully bad guys then turn around and bully you and me, increase taxes, and DESTROY (not just stifle, destroy) the US Economy.

There is no doubt in my mind, not even a little, that Trump would be 110% worse than Hillary any day of the week.

Predictions... for 2106 and beyond


Trump has broken every pundit prediction so far.

Given his track record, he will stampede Hillary into the ground like Obama did, because she's a failure.

Trump will win by a large margin, land side maybe. But he will do it without my help, and with me fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way.


But what if.... there was another choice?


What if Liberty Lovers everywhere unit behind NEITHER Trump or Hillary, and vote for the Libertarian nominee, which will either be Gary Johnson or Austin Petersen.

If big money, and big influence movers get behind the Libertarian, we could prevent Donald Clinton AND Hillary Trump from getting elected, and take over the country.

It's a long shot, but it's either that or stay home...


Going forward...


We (Liberty Lovers) must start taking the same long game approach that the Progressives used on us since the 1940's.

We must get aggressive and pick away, bit by bit, at the Progressive agenda. 

Take over mayor's offices, city counsels, governors houses, state legislatures, house, senate, and eventually the president's office and Supreme Court.

We must take over schools, media, movies, and start shaping the narrative of the next generation.

I'm in it to win it, long term.
If the "Libertarian" party doesn't work out, we can create a new one, and start from scratch... we probably will... Only time will tell.


Darrell Wolfe
Story Teller | INFJ | Intellection | Learner | Ideation | Achiever | Input | Multipotentialite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts